Monday, March 28, 2011

SPRING IS IN THE AIR!

MMMMM.....AHHHHHHH! That was a big deep breath (of fresh air) in case you were wondering. That's what I got to do today, FINALLY. The weather has been so dark, cold, drab, and depressing lately that I was starting to think this day would never come. But it was so nice out today! The sun was shining, it was warm, and the outdoors were calling my name. So I loaded the twins up in the double stroller, and threw Kyle in his tennis and his imitation Ray Ban's and we rolled outta here! We were able to take a nice, long, leisurely walk, and it felt so good. Just the food my soul has been craving lately. And also, the first time I took all of the kiddos on a stroll by myself. I see MANY more of these in our near future. There's just something about a beautiful Spring day, that makes your brain open up and allow the thoughts to flow through with far more ease. And those thoughts seems to have more rationale and logic. Anyway, like I said....food for the soul. Here are some photos from our stroll today :)






The neighbor guy saw us stopping to smell the *flowers* and offered to cut us a few. So here is my little handsome with a beautiful bouquet. Come to think of it, I could see many more of these shots in my future as well. Strapping young son, bouquet of flowers pointed in my direction. And I have 3 sons, so YAY for me!




So cool. The coolest, in fact.


Bryce above, Devin below. I know it looks like I edited his eyes, but I SWEAR I didn't. Their eyes are just naturally amazing :)



HAPPY SPRING MONDAY :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay for spring flowers! You're doing a great job Mandy.
    Daffodils are a spring weakness for sure.

    ReplyDelete