Monday, May 23, 2011

Miscellany Monday

Figured I would link up with Carissa for a little bit of the randomness that is
Miscellany Monday :)



1. I'm a notepad person. My life is channeled into notes and lists right now. If I saved them, I am sure that 20 years from now they would function perfectly well as old diaries of my life during this CRAZY time. I have 2 going at all times; a personal/home notepad and a business/photography notepad. To-Do lists, goal lists, ideas, reminders. It's the only way I can keep anything straight. Which leads me to another random thing...I am a list person. Nothing gets accomplished without a list. Period. If I don't see it, I forget about it. This applies to calling family and friends, doing laundry, remembering to get dish soap at the store, etc. My mind is so clogged up with just the daily duties of a SAHM (the whole toddler + twins factor), its a wonder my head is even still attached at the end of the day.

2. I FINALLY got my photography business website and blog DONE! I am so happy with it, and proud of myself. It took forever, dabbling 5 minutes here and 10 minutes there, in between diapers changes, feedings, story time....but it is D.O.N.E. Check it out, pretty please :) ---> MANDY KAY PHOTOGRAPHY.

3. I have a self admitted coffee problem. Borderline addiction. Cant function without it. Home brew doesn't cut it anymore. Although, I did recently discover Folgers Black Silk, and OMG its so yummy. Bold and smooth, exactly how they describe it. Its not a replacement, but can hold me over for a minute.

4. This is the longest winter eeevvveeerrr. And that SUCKS. My family needs time in the sun. My kids need to crawl around in grass, and catch grasshoppers. And swim. And pee in the dirt after they are done swimming. (I have boys, what do you expect? I pick my battles.) And I need photo sessions in the gorgeous evening sunlight, that aren't "rescheduled due to rain". And I need to stand on the shore of the lake, and the river, in my shorts....while my hubby teaches our oldest how to fish. I need that. We all need that.

5. My twins are advanced, I'm darn sure. Mentally. Bryce, says 2 words at a time, all the time. "Go Diego, Thank You, No Mom, Duck Quack". You think I'm crazy. That's fine. I know the difference between jabbering and actual phrasing attempts. And he plays catch. I have it on video, so HA! He will throw a ball back and forth with us. They can put balls in bowls or buckets, leggos together, hats on their heads. Ohhh they are so cute, and growing up way too fast. And just under 7 weeks away from being 1 YEAR OLD!

6. More profound blog posts coming soon! :) Even though I haven't been blogging personally much lately, the ideas never stopped flowing. Writing is such a stress reliever for me, and if anyone can benefit from it, if even just for a laugh, then that makes me feel wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment